We held our 37th Annual Bull Sale earlier this month and were humbled to achieve various top price records across both the Charolais and Ultrablacks, plus a strong backing with our inaugural offering of Brangus bulls. 174 of 174 bulls sold to averaged $18,701.
Despite a volatile Covid-19 pandemic, it was fantastic to be able to host the sale at ‘Strathgarve’ for our valued new and return clients. We also had tremendous support online through AuctionsPlus with 425 registered bidders.
Bulls were sold across QLD, NSW & SA.
Sale Day Averages:
- 174 of 174 bulls offered, sold to an average of $18,701
- 99/99 Charolais bulls offered, sold to an average of $17,637
- 64/64 Ultrablack bulls offered, sold to an average of $20,172
- 11/11 Brangus bulls offered, sold to an average of $17,818.
- Charolais Sale Top Price: Lot 3, Palgrove Qracker (P), sold for $75,000 (a Palgrove Charolais top price record)
- Ultrablack Sale Top Price: Lot 111, Palgrove Quantum (P), sold for $35,000 (a Palgrove Ultrablack top price record)