Palgrove 2020 Annual Bull Sale Recap
The Palgrove Team extend a very heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all who attended, buyers, under bidders, agents and volunteers that resulted in the fantastic results received from Palgrove 2020 Annual Bull Sale.
The last 12-24 months haven’t been forgiving by any means with relentless drought, fires, and a global health pandemic to put enormous pressure on the agricultural supply chain.Despite the cold and windy weather on Friday, we gratefully welcomed visitors to our on-property sale with a Covid check list and sign-in system in place. We also had a tremendous support online through AuctionsPlus with 477 registered bidders (from every State & Territory). Bulls were sold to four Australian States and we were humbled by the support we received.Sale Day Averages:
- 149 of 149 bulls offered, sold to an average of $18,644
- 94/94 Charolais bulls offered, sold to an average of $19,766
- 55/55 Ultrablack bulls offered, sold to an average of $16,727
- Charolais Sale Top Price: Lot 8, Palgrove Pioneer (P) R/F, sold for $64,000 (a Palgrove Charolais top price record)
- Ultrablack Sale Top Price: Lot 104, Palgrove Primemover (P), sold for $34,000 (an Ultrablack bull sold at auction top price record, and a Palgrove Ultrablack top price record)