In response to the ongoing Covid-19 regulations, the following preparations have been made for our on property sale at Strathgarve, Dalveen on Friday 11th September. For updates, please visit this website; Palgrove Facebook or contact Ben Noller M: 0427 700 949.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff, clients and visitors remains our highest priority and we will be implementing measures to ensure the sale day safety of all attendees at Palgrove.
Please do not attend the sale if you are feeling unwell.
Jump the queue on Sale Day and complete your Covid-19 Form with a Declaration dated on 11th Sept. Covid 19 Declaration Form
Every individual attendee, including children, must complete a form each (parents sign on behalf of minors).
This will ensure your entry to the Palgrove sale.
1. In person attendance at the Sale
• We welcome all buyers and visitors to the sale in person. We will ensure all necessary hygiene and social distancing measures are in place
• Please pre-register for your bidcard on our website to save time and reduce contact on sale day and do not attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with have any Covid-19 symptoms
• Rules for entry to Qld can change, so we suggest you refer to the guidelines at health.qld.gov.au closer to the date
2. Pre-Sale Inspections
• If you wish to inspect the bulls prior to the sale, please make arrangements with Ben Noller Mob: 0427 700 949
• Sale will be livestreamed. Lots will have photos and videos to assist with your selections. These will be uploaded well before sale day, ensuring we can answer any queries.
4. Absentee Buyer Options
• If you are unable to attend the sale, we can assist with a nominated party to speak with you by phone during the sale.
• Palgrove has many clients who request us to collate a list of bulls to match their specific requirements. We offer this service to all buyers. In addition, the Palgrove catalogue provides a truckload of comprehensive data and information to assist with your decision making.
There is so much to be thankful for with a change in season and unbelievable cattle prices continuing to strengthen our industry, so we hope you agree that some social distancing on sale day is a small inconvenience.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to ‘bumping an elbow’ with you on the 11th Sept.
The 2020 sale bulls really do deserve to be seen in person!