Palgrove is a leading seedstock and commercial cattle producer operating on properties across Qld and NSW.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Station Hand for a position on the company’s Miles (Drillham) property in S.E. Qld, with occasional travel to our Emerald property. Reporting to the Property Manager, we need a person to join our team who is capable of working either alone or with others in this rewarding position.
To be successful in this role you must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience and a willingness to learn and possess good leadership skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Mustering, drafting, feeding cattle; animal husbandry;
▪ Use of quad bikes, horses optional;
▪ Machinery operation and maintenance;
▪ General farm maintenance and repairs;
▪ Adherence to Palgrove’s WH & S operating procedures.
▪ Responsible attitude
▪ Manual Drivers Licence
▪ More than 1 year’s experience with cattle and farming
▪ Truck licence; AI Certificate;
▪ Current basic first aid certificate.
A generous salary package will be offered in accordance with ability and experience and on farm accommodation is provided. Property is close to primary and secondary schools.
Opportunities will be provided to expand your knowledge and skills with a view to career development within the business. Safety is our most important value at Palgrove, and the welfare of our people, customers, animals and land is our priority.
▪ Genuine career progression opportunities
▪ Competitive remuneration
▪ Single or Family Accommodation
▪ Learning and training support
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and ensure that you have provided two referees when applying for this position, or simply click the Apply Here link above.
Applications Close: 29th March 2019